2016 WAEC Result is Out !
Following the release of the 2016 WAEC May/June result statistics, the Head of National Office, WAEC, said candidates can check their results online on the council’s website within 24 hours of the declaration of the results.
Candidates are required to purchase WAEC result checker scratch card which goes for N500 before they can access their results online.
WAEC Result scratch card may be purchased at the National Office of WAEC and at any of its zonal and branch offices across Nigeria. It may also be bought from any of the branch offices of Enterprise Bank across Nigeria.
Note: You may check your results up to a maximum of 5 (five) times with the use of 1 (one) Scratch card. In order to check further after exhausting the allowed 5 (five) times you will need to purchase another Scratch card which will entitle you to another 5 (five) result checks.
- How to Check 2016 WAEC Result – May/June
1. Go to WAEC result checking portal @ http://www.waecdirect.org
2. Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
3. Select your Examination Year i.e. 2016
4. Select the Type of Examination i.e. MAY/JUNE WASSCE
5. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card
6. Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
7. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
Note: You may only use one Scratch card to check one result. To check another result of interest, you will require a new Scratch card. If you misuse a Scratch card by attempting to check another result different from the first one checked, you will be penalised as having used the card, and will be presented with the appropriate error message.